Love returning to beautiful Carmel! There is everything to love from the visiting seagulls at breakfast, to the lush vegetation, to the wondrous sea shore to the starry nights. Highlands Inn service is exceptional -- wait staff, concierge and housekeeping are ready to take care of anything we want. The grounds are immaculate and full of flowers. The rooms are well equipped and very comfortable and private. We look forward to our annual trip to Big Sur and Hyatt Highlands Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt