Traveling down the coast from San Francisco to Southern California my wife and I had just stayed in a very dirty hotel out by San Francisco. I decided to not be a cheap skate and splurge on a nice hotel to compensate for the dive we had stayed at the night before. This hotel is amazing. We didn't check in until around 10:00 PM and since we were only staying one night I asked for a complementary upgrade which they honored. Our room had a fireplace that came stocked with firewood. A balcony with the most beautiful view of the ocean and a pair of binoculars. A mini fridge. The most comfortable bed ever. I can't say how great this room was. All I can say is I didn't want to leave I didn't want to check out I wanted to live there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt