We had a lovely 1 BR with upstairs BR suite. Deck was missing 1 chair and had no table or outside light making it difficult for both of us to enjoy that feature. Only 2 hot tubs for the condo facility make that amenity unavailable to 75% of guests due to the normally ver chilly evenings. Location is beautiful, overlooking the waves of Carmel. Lounge and restaurant have beautiful panoramic views of Monterey Bay and coast. Huge fireplaces in lounge throw so much heat that people are driven out into the cold, a perfect example of "too much of a good thing".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt