We had a deluxe ocean view room which had 2 balconies. One was overlooking the ocean and one pool side. The bathroom was small but the shower and toilet were separate from the sink area. We had a real fireplace that was stacked with fresh wood every evening. Not being a boy scout, it was still easy to start. Our view of the ocean and Point Lobos was wonderful but the road noise was bothersome day and night. Breakfast and dinner were excellent but the service was not always prompt. There was a $20 resort fee but the spa is at the sister hotel in Monterey. We were called and solicited for a sales pitch which I could have done without.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt