We stayed for a week in a one-bedroom unit with ocean view. The room was well appointed and the view was amazing. We caught several Pacific sunsets from our balcony and enjoyed the delightful wood-burning fireplace in our room several nights during our stay.
The main lodge area has spectacular views as well. The food was decent, but there are also many options outside of the hotel in Carmel and nearby.
This was the perfect location for easy access to beautiful Big Sur, Carmel, and Monterey. We would definitely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt