Get an ocean view. It is why you are here. The room layouts are very nice and relaxing. We had breakfast one morning at the restaurant. The food was ok but nothing remarkable. We had appetizers the night before at the bar/lounge and they were not appetizing at all. We had no alcohol and those two "meals" cost over $100. The fitness room looks nice and has space for 9 to do cardio but if two people want to do other workouts at the same time it is cramped. We visited on a time-share promo. I expected a used-car sales pitch, but it was a little much for my wife. Kind of ruined much of the relaxation that she had managed to acquire up to that point. Get a view and go to somewhere else to eat or stock your kitchenette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Venere, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt