Right overlooking the ocean and the beautiful and famous Monterey trees, this 100 year old hotel is wonderful. Our townhouse was a 2 story, sleeps 4 room with spectacular views on both levels, a spa tub, a balcony, a full kitchen and an oh so comfy bed. If is we're not so beautiful outside, we would light a fire and stay in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Amex, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt