The view is really spectacular and most rooms have fireplaces so makes it a very romantic place to be. Very close to the town but yet far enough. Had 2 meals at the hotel and both were great. Best to avoid if you are with kids. If you are going for a special occasion the split level suite with a open plan bathroom complete with jacuzzi is well worth spending. Location is the same as the tickle pink inn and prices are the same, would go for Hyatt any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt