The Carmel Highlands Inn is our home resort with our Hyatt Timeshare program. It is Fabulous! Perched high on a cliff above the Pacific on the north end of Carmel, you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful setting. The Lobby and Lounge areas are spectacular. The units are updated regularly and are lux! Whirlpool double sized baths, graninte counters throughout and a fully equipped kitchen in every unit. We enjoy the Pacific Rim restaurant for a special treat (pricey!) and the lounge area always had great live jazz on the weekends. This last visit we checked out the pool and firepits that surround the property. You are situated right down the road from Point Lobos and miles of hiking along those beaches. Carmel Mission is just up the road and is a must see. Carmel proper is full of great restaurants and lovely little shops and art gallerys. A must do and see if you are staying at the Highlands Inn.
Oh and did I mention the wood burning fireplaces in the rooms? With wood delivered to your door? ...Fab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt