We stayed for 2 nights on a condo presentation rate ( $99 a night + $100 gift voucher). The first night we had a unit very close to the coast road on a holiday weekend - lots of traffic and motorcycles. We were able to change units for the second night and it was much quieter. The unit we had was nicely kept up with a partial ocean view/balcony. It had a complete kitchen which I utilized for making breakfast. It had a large Jacuzzi tub, but we did not use it. Second unit was very quiet of all noises and just footsteps away from the Pacific Edge restaurant (no drinking and driving here!!!). I have pretty severe asthma and the smell from all of the wood burning fireplaces from almost every unit filled the air. I could not stand to be outside on the balcony to enjoy any of the views or ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt