This was our second stay at Highlands Inn - it is truly among our favorite hotelsl. As described in the previous reviews, the hotel overlooks the Pacific and the views are incredible. The room is small but very well organized and comfortable. We had a fire every night when the temperatures dropped - so romantic and cozy. It's impossible to stay at this hotel and not relax. The parking valet attendants are extremely efficient and very friendly - they welcomed us back by name each time we returned from our adventures. A slight negative is that there was much activity for timeshare sales and they used the hotel lobby for some of their meetings. Their loud sales pitch was a distracting annoyance when we were trying to enjoy a glass of wine and the views. Carmel and Big Sur are at the top of our favorite destinations - so I am sure we will enjoy the hospitality at Highlands Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt