We stayed one night at Highlands Inn in Carmel. Loved every moment from the drinks in the beautiful lounge overlooking Big Sur to the fireplace in the cozy bed. There is a pool but too cold for us to use but was very nice to look at. Only downside was that it was outside Carmel downtown which meant we had to dive into Carmel to enjoy the shops. We highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant(dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Otel, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt