“Superb” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tickle Pink Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Tickle Pink Inn
You added Tickle Pink Inn to your Saves list
155 Highland Drive, Carmel, CA 93923   |
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Carmel
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stayed at Tickle Pink Inn for one night in April 2014 as part of a California Drive/Wine Tasting holiday with my wife.
Incredible views of the sea crashing on jagged cliffs, extremely comfortable bedroom with the plushest bed linen you can think of, and a general feel of complete comfort in the one of the most beautiful parts of the world. The complimentary bottle of champagne and the rose were a great touch too, as is the late afternoon (free) wine and cheese gathering.
I highly, highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view!
Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Nice views, wine, roses and complete comfort. We are very glad you enjoyed it all!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I recently spent 4 days in this hotel. We had a reunion with some friends and found this hotel through Trip Advisor.

We stayed in Senator Cottage, had our own private Veranda, windows had full view of Pacific Ocean.
I also loved having the sound system playing ocean sounds next to our bed.
It is located in quite area far from city noise and morning walks were so heavenly.
The great staff of the hotel added to our experience.
It was unforgettable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
It sounds like a fun reunion! I am glad you found us and hope you will visit again.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed here on part of our West Coast tour and loved the hotel! Delicious freshly baked cookies on arrival and as soon as we arrived a bottle of fizz was brought up to our room chilled and ready to pop! Great wine and cheese reception early evening and the breakfast was great the next day. Make sure you hit the hot tub it is great! Lovely and hot and relaxing with great views. Room was lovely and again great views of Carmel coast. Service fantastic. Would love to stay here again!

Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
It sounds like you enjoyed your visit to the West Coast. I am glad you were able to partake in all the Inn has to offer. We hope to see you again.
West Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Took my wife here for her birthday and as soon as we entered the room my wife started to cry because she LOVED EVERYTHING, including the BEAUTIFUL VIEW!! We stayed in room 14, WOW is all I could say about this room!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
The view from Suite #14 is indeed beautiful, it is one of my personal favorites. I am glad your wife enjoyed her birthday celebration.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to Babymoon in Carmel (our last get-away before the lil one is here!) and we couldn't have chosen a lovelier place to relax and enjoy some quiet time together. The inn has amazing views and lovely rooms. We were delivered champagne (apple cider for me!) and chocolates on arrival and the staff were all very warm and friendly. We booked a partial view room, but were graciously upgraded to an ocean view and then a suite (loved the humungous tub and fire place!) on our last night, after a few disappointments with privacy and view with our first room. We so appreciated this, and the accommodating nature of the front desk to make our Babymoon special. We both also really enjoyed their wine and cheese hour (though I will have to come back not preggers to enjoy their wine!) and enjoyed meeting other guests. Breakfast was also good - especially the baked yummies! Thank you Tickle Pink Inn for an amazing and memorable time ~ We can't wait to come back for another escape when the lil one is old enough to stay with Nana for a few days! ;)

P.S We highly highly recommend Katy's Place in Carmel for breakfast (Ah-maaazing, especially the 18 different kinds of Benedict!) and you gotta check out The Mission Ranch Inn for dinner or dessert when they have their piano bar singer there... lots of fun locals for sing-a-longs. Very entertaining!

Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
We are very glad you had a memorable stay. We hope to see you (and the lil one) again.
Alpharetta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had a wonderful overnight at the beautiful Tickle Pink Inn near Carmel. I was a little nervous since I was booking one of the least expensive rooms at the inn. However, I was not disappointed at all. I loved the flowered balcony, the breathe taking view, and the charming room. I definitely would stay at Tickle Pink again if I was traveling south on Hwy 1. Arrive before 6:00 p.m. so you can enjoy complimentary wine and appetizers on a patio. And, I enjoyed breakfast delivered to the room so I could spend a little more time enjoying the balcony and ocean view.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
I am happy you enjoyed your room, the flowers are in full bloom right now. I hope you can make it back for another visit.
Indianapolis, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

If you can afford to spoil yourself, this is the place. Great room, great service, great atmosphere. A bottle of champagne is delivered to the room along with chocolates. The view is magnificent as each looks out on the Pacific Ocean. The wine and cheese hour and the breakfast are both good. We will return.

Room Tip: All are good
Krysty P, Manager at Tickle Pink Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
I am so glad you had a great time! We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Tickle Pink Inn? Share your experiences!