“Worth every penny!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tickle Pink Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Tickle Pink Inn
You added Tickle Pink Inn to your Saves list
155 Highland Drive, Carmel, CA 93923   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Carmel
Brea, California
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

It is so romantic! The view it self is worth the drive! Then you get complimentary brownies when you arrive,( makee sure you splurge and try one or two!) Then you get complimentary champagne or sparkling apple cider, ( for the non-drinkers) in your room!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I still go back to the view I had from my bed and tears come to my eyes. It was the most gorgeous view I have ever had from a room. It was as close to heaven as I have ever been. I only stayed there one night and I was alone, so the only...I can't even call them complaints. If I were in charge i would make sure that guests were told upon check in that there isn't an elevator abd see if they needed assistance with luggage. i was fortunate enough to have another guest take my 50 lb. suitcase up the stairs. I would get new closet doors (they have that been painted a few too many times look) at the least, and to really satisfy my picky self, I would renovate the entire room. Don't get me wrong, the bathroom was totally fine the bedding, excellent, but the room felt dated. Again don't misunderstand, I would and will stay here again but in the best of circumstances, which is what I prefer it would smell of fresh paint...and new flooring. The service staff could not have been any more accommodating and pleasant. I was in town for a retreat or I would have stayed longer.

Room Tip: It depends on your preference of views. I told the reservation person what that I wanted an Ocean V...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Words cannot describe how beautiful the Tickle Pink Inn was. We visited on our 35th Anniversary and it was just perfect. The view was spectacular, the room was very comfortable, and the amenities were first rate. The bottle of champagne delivered with a rose topped off our special experience. The breakfasts were wholesome and the afternoon wine reception on the balcony overlooking the Pacific and the sunset was fabulous. We hope to return again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Crystal Lake, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I just completed a three day stay at TPI and it far exceeded our already high expectations. When we arrived for our two day stay we were upgraded to room 31, their premier room overlooking the cove. We didn't want to leave the room but did go to their complimentary wine and cheese event...so good. We spent a wonderful day in downtown Carmel and then some incredibly romantic evenings in the room. If you get a chance, go to dinner next door at the Pacific Edge restaurant...best dinner in some time. We wanted to extend our stay to a third night but all we could get was the Senators Cottage. The cottage was very romantic as well but not as magical as room 31. Overall best hotel experience ever and we will be back.

Jeff & Jo

Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Our second visit here, and I thought it could not be better than the first time! Great location, and very romantic. We had room 16, it overlooked the cove directly. Unbelievable views. Only thing that could be stepped up a bit would've the breakfast, which was mainly cereals , breads and pre-prepared meat and quiches. That said, they have a nice cheese and wine service at 4:30 and cookies after dinner. For dinner try next door-Pacific Rim. Easy to walk to. Can't wait for the next time.

Stayed November 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Tickle pink inn is absolutely a hidden gem. Ask for a room with an ocean view! Great balcony space and clean interiors. Staff was helpful and friendly. Decor is on the traditional elegance side. Wonderful for an anniversary or a romantic get away. Would absolutely return and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed August 2012
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We spent two nights here and wished it were longer. Although a B&B it is highly recommended. The balcony looked over the Pacific and we spent hours looking out into the ocean and to see the beautiful sunset.
Rooms are a good size, clean, well decorated, with comfortable beds.
Eating breakfast in our room, sitting out on the balcony in the open, was a special treat. Staff were helpful without being intrusive but it is the location that makes it so special. This is the place to stay if you are in these neck of the woods.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Tickle Pink Inn? Share your experiences!