+ very friendly staff when checking inn, giving good advice on places to eat in town etc.
+ cosy and rustic, but a bit basic, rooms (no TV in rooms, but that was actually refreshing for once
+ sea view from some rooms, and a good location right on the beach (but quite a long stroll from "downtown" Carmel)
+ decent wi-fi and parking spaces
- breakfast is good, but there isn't really that much too choose from
- tiny bathroom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel