My boyfriend and I just spent the weekend here at the Sandpiper Inn and had a great time. It's a beautiful place with views of Carmel Bay. The rooms are charming, clean, and nicely decorated. Breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and we had a choice of 2 different kinds of home made quiches or croissants. It's located a short walk from downtown Carmel so it's nice and quiet and we enjoyed seeing all the different and charming houses in the neighborhood. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Would definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.