We had a wonderful time in this B&B. Short walk to carmel beach and to the shops in Carmel. Carmel by the Sea is a quaint town. Hospitality is unparalleled. Wonderful and gracious hosts with good breakfast and afternoon wine reception. We will definitely resommend this place and will come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.