Why stay there and tips on what to do in Carmel.
1. Even if you have a tight budget, staying at the Cypress will be a memory you won't forget.
2. Come early to the town of Carmel, it is great to walk around in at night.
3. The entire town in dog friendly, including the Cypress, so if you want to bring your pooch you can!
4. The breakfast buffet included with the room is great, and if you are adventurous and want to meet some people, it is a great place to strike up conversation with other guest. Especially if they have a dog too.
5. When we walked around at night, a fog rolled in, and the little village almost seemed mystical.
6. Make sure you walk down to the beach during the day, it is very pretty and something you would miss if you didn't look for it.
7. Try to eat at a restaurant in Carmel and get outdoor seating with a fireplace.
8. The hotel has some nice outdoor seating that you should take advantage of.
9. The shops in Carmel as well as some of the cottages are so unique and must be explored!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Approaching the Cypress Inn, just steps away from Ocean Avenue, the beautiful Mediterranean façade offers visitors a warm welcome. As our hotel staff greets you, the charming garden courtyard and tastefully detailed atmosphere beckon you to relaxation. Come and experience the wonderful hospitality at this perfect retreat in Carmel-by-the-sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cypress Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Hotel Carmel
- Cypress Inn Carmel Ca