“Owner of The Peppercorn Outright Uncivil and Unfriendly to Families” 1 of 5 stars
Review of The Doud Arcade

Type: Specialty Shops
Activities: Shopping
Attraction Details
A TripAdvisor Member
“Owner of The Peppercorn Outright Uncivil and Unfriendly to Families”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2002

When my husband and I entered this store (my husband was pushing our daughter in her stroller) the owner ran over started cursing saying to "get the hell out of my store" something about having a sign outside prohibiting strollers (didn't see this). I told the man he was rude and obviously didn't need our business. Also, my husband (who is French) said the French pottery there was a big rip-off! I can see a shopowner being concerned about a customer breaking something but that gives this man no right to run over and start swearing at us. The whole time my embarassed husband tried to exit the store the man had a look of sheer disgust and contempt on his face.