“The location was perfect. We were at the far end of the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Carlsbad

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Carlsbad to your Saves list
Days Inn Carlsbad
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3700 Pio Pico Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008 (Formerly Comfort Inn )   |
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in Carlsbad
Houston
“The location was perfect. We were at the far end of the...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The location was perfect. We were at the far end of the hotel so the freeway noise was not bad at all. Would have preferred butter instead of the country crock spread.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Oxnard
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our room was ready, extra pillows coffee and super clean as always.Mike the hotel manager is super nice and akways smiling . He is always helpful and so nice.
when my daughter and twins stayed the weekend Mike helped bring up all the bags.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Cave Creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times. We have never been disappointed. We'll stay there again when we visited our family there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I travel alot due to my boyfriend being in the military. I have tried several hotels and have to say that this one is my FAVORITE. The front desk staff was SO friendly! When I checked out, I was walking out the hotel when the cleaning lady chased after me to give me my charger that I left.

Every one of the workers is super respectful and always greeted my boyfriend and I with a smile (no matter what time of day).

The only thing "bad" I can say about this cute comfy hotel is the breakfast. I'm not a fan of cold breakfasts (cereal, muffins, waffles, bagels, you get the idea). Out of my four days, I we only had beeakfast once. We kept sleeping through it. Breakfast ends at 9:30.

Rooms are always neat, made, and clean. I I was actually very surprised at how tidy the staff keept my room.

I had a king size bed, the room was fairly large for just one bed, desk, alarm, tv, SEVERAL lamps, and a very spacious bathroom.

The bathroom was very tidy and the bathtub was almost hurting my eyes from how clean it was lol.

I REALLY suggest this hotel. Like I mentioned above, traveling every couple weeks up to Carlsbad area, I've stayed at almost every hotel in the area. If you don't want to be disappointed, stay here! It's very affordable too!

I failed to mention they do have a pool, I didn't go swimming in it though because the beach is about five minutes away.

I also loved the location, next to the highway, yet out of sight. No one will bother you here (:

Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did!

Thank you Days Inn! I will MOST definitely be staying with you guys again (:

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Days Inn Carlsbad? Share your experiences!