“Did not meet my expectations of a Ramada” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Carlsbad

Save Saved
You added Ramada Carlsbad to your Saves list
Ramada Carlsbad
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   751 Macadamia Drive, Poinsettia exit off I-5, Carlsbad, CA 92011   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in Carlsbad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Polish first
Aiea
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Front desk workers esp. "Hamid", were very nice and helpful, especially when we needed to drop off our 8 suitcases on the way to Sea World, before returning to check in in the pm. Enjoyed the free continental breakfast and the scenery while eating breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

gmcomfortSanDiego, General Manager at Ramada Carlsbad, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you staying with us and I will share the comments with Hamed.
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The outside and lobby were very nice, but the room was horrible!!! It was really small, out dated, the bathtub drain was clogged so the shower filled the tub with water by the time you finished. It took FOREVER to get hot water. The room walls were paper thin and I heard everything that was going on outside...everything! Housekeeping did not leave fresh towels, I had to call. I should have known the price was too good to be true, but I based my decision on the name Ramada Inn. Trust me when I say, do not stay at this hotel, you'll be better off at Motel 6...at least there you know what you're getting.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
gmcomfortSanDiego, General Manager at Ramada Carlsbad, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. We try hard but I am sorry we did not meet yours.
Northridge, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The location is great. The 2 bedroom suites are perfect if traveling with others. we always let my dad stay in the separate room with the queen bed and it also has it's own bathroom. the kitchen and living room area are in between the bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds and a bathroom inside the room. the only drawback is the $$$. very comfortable and good morning breakfast.

I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suite is great!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a nice review. It is nice to hear you have stayed with us for many years. We continue to improve the hotel and have made many upgrades this year. I hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Ramada Carlsbad? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Carlsbad

Address: 751 Macadamia Drive, Poinsettia exit off I-5, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Location: United States > California > Carlsbad
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in Carlsbad
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Carlsbad 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Ramada Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Carlsbad By The Sea Hotel Carlsbad
Carlsbad Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Carlsbad, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.