We didn't really enjoy our stay here. I listed all the stuff I didn't like:
1. We were facing the noisy I5 traffic.
2. If you buy this through Priceline they offer you a single bed package. You have to pay extra for two beds. We needed two beds b/c there were 4 of us. I've never had to pay extra for a bed before, but I guess the hotel reserves the right to offer whatever baseline room they have. Which this hotel does!
3. Bathroom door got affected by one too many earthquakes so it wouldn't close w/o you having to lift it into place.
4. You could see the street light streaming through the door so obviously there was no sealing off noise or the light from the street.
5. The room had a musty smell.
6. Kitchen area was looking a bit outdated.
7. Our room was so out of the way, there was no wifi access.
8. They had the dirtiest, oldest pull out couch I have ever seen in a hotel room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Carlsbad By The Sea Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Ramada