“Spotless roomy suite!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Carlsbad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Spotless roomy suite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Just spent the weekend, but we arrived to find a spotless room. I thought it was very quiet even though the hotel seemed busy. Breakfast was good both mornings. The staff were very pleasant & made us feel welcome. I had 2 of my dogs with me & they were very accommodating when it came to roon location, etc. I thought their pet policy was very reasonable. Will be staying at Homewood Suites again. Great value!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
North Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My room was nice, comfortable, and had lots of space. There is not very good sound barrier between the rooms and the people above me were very thunderous in their walking and running or whatever they were doing up there and it disturbed me for several hours.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

West Hollywood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I picked this hotel simply because of location; I had a business meeting in the morning. Although it was pretty late the desk clerk was very polite and informative. He welcomed me as an Honors member and let me know about the complimentary breakfast, etc. When I got to my room I was surprised; the room was bigger and nicer than I expected especially for the amount I paid for the night. It really felt like my home away from home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for quality and value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Rio Rancho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful both before our trip (as I called several times to get information to help plan my trip) and during our stay. Truly the best I've ever come across. All staff I encountered during our 10 day stay were always courteous and friendly.

Livingston, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for tow nights after we spent three nights at the Legoland hotel nearby. In terms of value, this is a much better bargain than Legoland hotel, but of course staying at the Legoland hotel is for the experience and not for the value. The suite rooms are very comfortable. They also offer free "dinner"(sandwiches and salads) from Monday through Thursday as well as free beer and wine. I will say the only drawback is that this location is kind of hard to find(we missed it twice), and it is a bit of a drive to I-5. But overall, I will stay at this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Indian Wells, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The Homewood Suites brand is such a good value for a quality stay. This is a fine example with good sized suites and quality service throughout. Well equipped kitchen and the room is spotless. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: The third floor has less kid traffic.
San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel/suite is a great place to take the family. It is close to the beach and Legoland. The buffett breakfast and evening Manager's reception were a bonus. Service was great, and the room was clean and comfortable. It is located next to a small airport, so there is some helicopter noise in the day time. But at night time there is no noise. We will definitely come back to this place with my family next time.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County? Share your experiences!