I stayed at the hotel with a friend and our three kids. We stayed and went to Legoland and the Aquarium. This hotel was very warm and friendly. It included a great breakfast, happy hour for adults, cookies and milk, a free shuttle, and a gigantic room. Every single staff member was friendly and said hello. There was an area that the kids could pull out puzzles and games and play. It was very family friendly, but not loud at all. We LOVED this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the pristine beaches of Carlsbad, minutes from attractions such as LEGOLAND, the Museum of Making Music, Lagoons and Outlet Shopping, our boutique style hotel offers 86 rooms including 36 suites. All rooms include one or two king sized beds, free wireless HSIA, 37" flatscreen tv's, refrigerator stocked with two complimentary welcome waters upon arrival, microwave, hairdryer, iron / ironing board, and complimentary full breakfast. For relaxation enjoy our water wall around a sparkling pool/whirlpool. Adults take part in our Seasonal Pour while our smaller guests enjoy cookies and milk at bedtime. Let our shuttle service (within 5 miles of the hotel)take your mind off gathering directions while our Concierge team plan your next move. The property features two dining on-site dining options Bistro West (Contemporary Farm to Table faire) and West Steak and Seafood (Fine Dining). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your West Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- West Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- West Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad West Hotel