Our King Suite was great for our family of four. The suite was comfortable size with a little separate couch & tv to help give some breathing room when family members need it. It was very clean. The staff was great. The complimentary breakfast was great. We deliberately wanted a nice place to stay that was a little off the beaten path from our San Diego/Sea World adventure and it did not dissapoint. The best thing about West Inn -- great place to stay at affordable family price. We wish there were more West Inns to stay at around the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the pristine beaches of Carlsbad, minutes from attractions such as LEGOLAND, the Museum of Making Music, Lagoons and Outlet Shopping, our boutique style hotel offers 86 rooms including 36 suites. All rooms include one or two king sized beds, free wireless HSIA, 37" flatscreen tv's, refrigerator stocked with two complimentary welcome waters upon arrival, microwave, hairdryer, iron / ironing board, and complimentary full breakfast. For relaxation enjoy our water wall around a sparkling pool/whirlpool. Adults take part in our Seasonal Pour while our smaller guests enjoy cookies and milk at bedtime. Let our shuttle service (within 5 miles of the hotel)take your mind off gathering directions while our Concierge team plan your next move. The property features two dining on-site dining options Bistro West (Contemporary Farm to Table faire) and West Steak and Seafood (Fine Dining). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- West Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- West Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad West Hotel