- Very nice interior: Intimate public areas, room décor feels very upscale. Room was quiet even the hotel is next to freeway and railroad.
- Location: Short drive to Legoland; free shuttle that saves you the parking fees. Sign up for the shuttle early if you want the earliest run to Legoland. The shuttle can take only one family at one time every 15 minutes. Plenty of restaurants within 5-10 minutes drive.
- Very friendly staff.
- Free freshly made chocolate chips and milk every night is a big hit with my kids.
Other things about the hotel:
- Free continental type breakfast is nothing special.
- Wish that the beach is closer. It is about 5 minutes drive away and need to find parking.
- Nothing much to do or see in walking distance of the hotel.
- The swimming pool seems nice and warm but we didn’t have time to try it,
Overall, the West Inn & Suites is a very nice boutique like hotel that the whole family can enjoy. It is on the expensive side. I would recommend it If you like a comfortable hotel and don’t mind driving to get to restaurant and beach.