I love this hotel! The staff here is beyond courteous and friendly. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The decor throughout the the hotel and the rooms is beautiful. My husband was traveling for business, and I decided to join him for his two night stay. I found this hotel which was only a few miles from where he would be working. They were offering a phenomenal deal called "Endless Summer". With this package you get a two-night stay in a King Suite for $299.00 which includes the full buffet breakfast. While making my reservation, I spoke with Emily and asked for an upper or 3rd floor room. She said she would be working the day of our check in and would definitely do her best to fulfill my request. Upon arrival, we had 3rd floor Suite reserved; one at the end of the hallway overlooking the pool which was perfect. Thank you Emily! Another wonderful staff member is Stephanie who checked us in to our room. She could not have been nicer. I also chatted with her the day we checked out, and she was a lot of fun to talk with, not to mention very informative about the Carlsbad area. Our Suite was beautiful and just the perfect set up to be able to enjoy a separate sitting room with a couch, chair and desk apart from the bedroom area. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the Suite which we found very convenient. The sheets were luxurious and so soft, and the bed was very comfortable. I think that this hotel must have excellent insulation because our room was very near the freeway, but we did not hear any traffic. There are lovely touches throughout the hotel ... a complimentary wine or beer pour in the early evening, cookies and milk at night, coffee and tea served all day and night, towels provided at the pool for guest's convenience, and water provided poolside while enjoying the pool and patio. My husband has since been required to return to Carlsbad twice more on business, and I didn't hesitate to make reservations for him both times at the West Inn & Suites. This place is truly top notch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the pristine beaches of Carlsbad, minutes from attractions such as LEGOLAND, the Museum of Making Music, Lagoons and Outlet Shopping, our boutique style hotel offers 86 rooms including 36 suites. All rooms include one or two king sized beds, free wireless HSIA, 37" flatscreen tv's, refrigerator stocked with two complimentary welcome waters upon arrival, microwave, hairdryer, iron / ironing board, and complimentary full breakfast. For relaxation enjoy our water wall around a sparkling pool/whirlpool. Adults take part in our Seasonal Pour while our smaller guests enjoy cookies and milk at bedtime. Let our shuttle service (within 5 miles of the hotel)take your mind off gathering directions while our Concierge team plan your next move. The property features two dining on-site dining options Bistro West (Contemporary Farm to Tabel faire) and West Steak and Seafood (Fine Dining). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your West Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- West Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- West Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad West Hotel