This is without a doubt the best hotel I've ever stayed at. We stayed 4 nights and it was perfect. The rooms are huge! 2 flat screen tv's and plenty of space. The shuttle (mini-van) took us to the Legoland entrance (and the aquarium at Legoland on a separate day). They were so friendly and accomodating. We asked for beach towels, they gave us sand toys and beach chairs too! The hotel is very close to the ocean. The pool was great, warm and big and we used the hot tub too. The rooms were beautiful. Spacious and so very clean. The bedding was like sleeping in a cloud. We slept like babies. We took advantage of the free hot breakfast every morning - it was delicious. The staff was right there to clear away the dishes and restock the food. The cookies and milk were such a special treat for my kids each night before bed. We went down every night. This hotel is very well made. We couldn't hear the other guests at all. I couldn't even hear the toilet flush in our own room with the bathroom door shut! The kitchenette provided us with a microwave, coffee maker, fridge and plenty of counter space. The front desk staff was so friendly and the shuttle driver made us feel warm and appreciated. There were complimentary bottles of water and plush bathrobes to use. The area is great too, we ate at a local pizza joint and enjoyed shopping at the outlets and some yummy ice cream close by. We drove down to Sea World - it wasn't a bad trip from the West Inn. I can't say enough great things about this hotel. It was better than home and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the pristine beaches of Carlsbad, minutes from attractions such as LEGOLAND, the Museum of Making Music, Lagoons and Outlet Shopping, our boutique style hotel offers 86 rooms including 36 suites. All rooms include one or two king sized beds, free wireless HSIA, 37" flatscreen tv's, refrigerator stocked with two complimentary welcome waters upon arrival, microwave, hairdryer, iron / ironing board, and complimentary full breakfast. For relaxation enjoy our water wall around a sparkling pool/whirlpool. Adults take part in our Seasonal Pour while our smaller guests enjoy cookies and milk at bedtime. Let our shuttle service (within 5 miles of the hotel)take your mind off gathering directions while our Concierge team plan your next move. The property features two dining on-site dining options Bistro West (Contemporary Farm to Table faire) and West Steak and Seafood (Fine Dining). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your West Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- West Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- West Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad West Hotel