“amazing location nice food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 265 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tamarack Ave.
Rugby, United Kingdom
“amazing location nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

we went with friends last week as they are regulars here, we had shared starter platters and a main each. I had the steak it was lovely, I thin kthe wine is a little overpriced - we are from UK and even we do not pay $18 per glass!
But nevertheless we had a gorgeous meal one which i will never forget thanks

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indian Wells, California
“Somewhat surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had the opportunity to lunch here last year and was unimpressed by my pasta and sauce. I think it was just my choice and not a quality issue. We had dinner here and the food was excellent. My companion said it was the best Cioppino ever. I had prime rib and it was perfectly prepared with a very attractive and generous vegetable presentation and excellent pasta in an olive oil based sauce. I hate al dente pasta but as a result of this meal, I may change my mind! Service was fine although never saw much of waitress after we received our order. Didn't need to fortunately!

Visited March 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Our whole party enjoyed their meals. Bread was warm, veggies cell prepared, polenta tasty. It helped that our server was handsome with an accent as well. Elegant atmosphere. Great service throughout meal.

Golden, Colorado
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Party of five, everyone ordered differently, nothing outstanding. Location is nice, atmosphere is nice, waiter was good, but taste of the food was just average.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Wonderful special occasion dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food was excellent, very well prepared,and beautifully presented. We had a terrific server, who accommodated our special requests. I had the risotto special, with blue nosed sea bass-- superb! This was a celebration dinner in honor of our granddaughter's engagement, and the whole evening was perfect. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection, and extremely tender. Both pasta dishes got rave reviews as well. We will definitely return, perhaps for lunch, to enjoy the ocean view.

• Visited March 2013