“Greeko-Mediteranian breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 280 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: INDOOR & OUTDOOR OCEAN VIEW DINING - HEATED OUTDOOR PATIOS - LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AND BELLY DANCING ON THE WEEKENDS
San Diego
“Greeko-Mediteranian breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I got introduced to Armenian Cafe with a coupon of Champagne Breakfast for 2. I was impressed with their cuisine diversity, location and the menu offered. My wife and I had a lazy Sunday morning and drove upto Carlsbad from San Diego for this Champagne Breakfast. The hotel situated close to the beach gives a good feel when you sit outside.
They had vegetarian items on the menu and we had grilled omlettes and falafal. Tahini which accompanied Falafal was yummy. There is an extensive collection of food from the geography of Greece all the way through Central Asia till the far east Mediteranian. The Pita bread offered was soft and yummy. The Cottage Cheese was a twist to the tongue. Champagne was lovely too. We couldnt finish the plate but I stuffed up so much I didnt even feel hungry for dinner... :)
With a very friendly service they have captured us and would go again even without any coupons. You ring the bell to show you liked Armenian Cafe.

• Visited February 2013

Carlsbad, CA
“Champagne Breakfast For 2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Purchased a Groupon Deal for Champagne Breakfast for 2 and it was great! They gave us a choice of just about anything on their breakfast menu, which is fairly extensive. Coupled with 2 glasses of champagne, a warm enough day to sit outside on the patio, an excellent and attentive waitress, and a water bowl for our dog which we took with. Great experience.....will do it again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
OFallon
“Mediterranean food with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been a local favorite for years. Staff is very helpful, menu huge with terrific breakfasts as well as outstanding Armenian & Greek dishes. Eat outside on the nice patio to really enjoy your meal.
Service is leisurely; I find that a plus. You will never be rushed here and once you have had a meal at the Armenian Cafe you will be back often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
vaca1022
“First time- hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my very first experience with Greek, Armenian, or Lebanese food. We were in town for a wedding and needed to grab lunch-- we decided to stop here and try it-- why not? It was a beautiful day and we were seated outside on their deck.

Our waiter was very friendly, service was great-- we wanted to try and Armenian beer and he made a suggestion and brought a couple over. They were good!

For lunch I had the Falafel Pita with Fries. I have nothing to compare it to, but I thought it was absolutely delicious. It had a ton of flavor and I enjoyed it so much- the portions were large. The prices were super reasonable.

I would definitely recommend this place-- can't wait to go out to CA so I can stop by there again!

• Visited September 2012
Saint Helena CA USA
“Perhaps the best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I just chanced upon this place driving by and had breakfast. Service was fantastic and the food perfect. Worth several times what they charged. The facility was not fancy but I did not care.

Visited January 2013