“Champagne Breakfast For 2” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 280 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: INDOOR & OUTDOOR OCEAN VIEW DINING - HEATED OUTDOOR PATIOS - LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AND BELLY DANCING ON THE WEEKENDS
Carlsbad, CA
“Champagne Breakfast For 2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Purchased a Groupon Deal for Champagne Breakfast for 2 and it was great! They gave us a choice of just about anything on their breakfast menu, which is fairly extensive. Coupled with 2 glasses of champagne, a warm enough day to sit outside on the patio, an excellent and attentive waitress, and a water bowl for our dog which we took with. Great experience.....will do it again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

OFallon
“Mediterranean food with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been a local favorite for years. Staff is very helpful, menu huge with terrific breakfasts as well as outstanding Armenian & Greek dishes. Eat outside on the nice patio to really enjoy your meal.
Service is leisurely; I find that a plus. You will never be rushed here and once you have had a meal at the Armenian Cafe you will be back often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
vaca1022
“First time- hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my very first experience with Greek, Armenian, or Lebanese food. We were in town for a wedding and needed to grab lunch-- we decided to stop here and try it-- why not? It was a beautiful day and we were seated outside on their deck.

Our waiter was very friendly, service was great-- we wanted to try and Armenian beer and he made a suggestion and brought a couple over. They were good!

For lunch I had the Falafel Pita with Fries. I have nothing to compare it to, but I thought it was absolutely delicious. It had a ton of flavor and I enjoyed it so much- the portions were large. The prices were super reasonable.

I would definitely recommend this place-- can't wait to go out to CA so I can stop by there again!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Helena CA USA
“Perhaps the best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I just chanced upon this place driving by and had breakfast. Service was fantastic and the food perfect. Worth several times what they charged. The facility was not fancy but I did not care.

Visited January 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious and filling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

The Arminian cafe looks to be a bit of a dive on the inside, but if you have the chance to eat outside, take it. Outside is this beautiful view of the beach, the service is exceptional and the food was delicious and filling. I would recommend the garlic dip to all garlic-lovers, it will blow you away!!! That garlic dip was definitely one of the highlights of my trip....