First of all need to remember that this is still a kids theme park so expect a lot of kids (think Disney craziness and noise but less crowded).
Also it was INCREDIBLY hard to book on-line. The website is NOT user-friendly and the hours available to speak to a live representative are a joke.
1) The closest you can get to and from the park to a hotel.
2) You get to enter at 9:30 BUT only to one section (rest of park opens at 10AM).
3) Lego theme from beginning to end - kids loved playing just in the lobby and the castle in the back.
4) Treasure chest was a bonus. Get free water bottle and juice packs every morning. Plenty of toiletries and paper products.
5) Elevator cheezy but fun.
6) Buffet pretty good.
7) Service (aside from Valet - see below) was warm and friendly.
8) TV options were very good (even without HBO and Showtime).
9) Parking close and lots of spots.
10) Close to the Carlsbad Shopping Mall with more food and shopping options.
1) Price - room was expensive. If going to pay the price go for the suite.
2) Valet and luggage service people clueless.
3) Room service menu very limited.
4) Small bathroom even with the suite.
5) Not enough garbage cans in the room.
6) No fitness room and no Jacuzzi.
7) Final bill was off so double-check your charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You've always wanted to spend the night at LEGOLAND. Now you can. Treat your family to the ultimate LEGO(R) experience - a day at LEGOLAND(R) California Resort and a night at the all-new LEGOLAND Hotel! From the moment you arrive at the spectacular dragon-guarded entrance, you'll be delighted by interactive LEGO features, themed play areas, family pool and kid's entertainment! Located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California, a stay at our new LEGO themed hotel will turn a day you'll always remember into a night you'll never forget! All 250 guest rooms are themed, so your family can choose from one of three popular LEGO lines - Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure. Rooms include two separate sleeping areas, with a queen-size bed for grown-ups, and a separate area for up to three little ones, complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed and their very own TV! As a special privilege, LEGOLAND Hotel guests will get entry to select LEGOLAND rides and attractions before the Park officially opens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your LEGOLAND California Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.