Stayed with our five and three year old for three nights. Overall a nice experience, still working on ironing out the kinks, but it's their opening week so I'll give them a pass. Each floor is themed so keep that in mind if you want an upper or lower floor. (1st kingdom, 2nd pirate, 3rd adventure)
Nice to have a Lego tub in the room as the kids got straight to work after exploring the room.
Great kid features- everything is sized for them
Great decorations throughout and interactive things for the kids to do(Lego pit, play area, Lego's in room)
Great variety at the breakfast buffet($23 adult and $8.50 kids), one section is kid height
Had a light out in the room and maintenance came in 5 minutes.
Liked the separate bunk bed room concept for the kids
Free wifi and fast(streamed MLB)
Parking is included and you have in and out privileges. (entrance on crossings drive)
-Must have checked in at peak time as they ran out of luggage carts and the line to checkin was 12 families deep, but it moved briskly with four people to help check in.
-Kids didn't get sheets In their bed after housecleaning.
- Room is very "space efficient"-felt a bit cramped for our family of four.
- Charge you for the buffet prior to entrance, which is fine but can make for a long queue to get in.
-A more convenient entrance directly from the hotel would be better as you have to walk over to the aquarium for the special hotel guest entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You've always wanted to spend the night at LEGOLAND. Now you can. Treat your family to the ultimate LEGO(R) experience - a day at LEGOLAND(R) California Resort and a night at the all-new LEGOLAND Hotel! From the moment you arrive at the spectacular dragon-guarded entrance, you'll be delighted by interactive LEGO features, themed play areas, family pool and kid's entertainment! Located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California, a stay at our new LEGO themed hotel will turn a day you'll always remember into a night you'll never forget! All 250 guest rooms are themed, so your family can choose from one of three popular LEGO lines - Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure. Rooms include two separate sleeping areas, with a queen-size bed for grown-ups, and a separate area for up to three little ones, complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed and their very own TV! As a special privilege, LEGOLAND Hotel guests will get entry to select LEGOLAND rides and attractions before the Park officially opens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your LEGOLAND California Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.