“Just Opened so wait time lengthened” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Just Opened so wait time lengthened”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We sat outside in the sun for breakfast. Ordered a lobster benedict and corned beef hash. The lobster dish was very tasty,(eggs a bit raw)....the hash had too many added flavours/veggies in it. Home fries were excellent.

Visited December 2012

100% Recommend
“fresh, clean, cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Had great breakfast. Try California omelette or homemade corned beef hash. great patio but cold when foggy. Inside window seats are entertaining and cozy. Very popular with locals

Visited November 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great breakfast; Amazing acai bowl”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've been here four times now since it opened in Carlsbad. I love going to healthy breakfast places, so I was excited to try it. So far, I LOVE the acai bowl - super fresh and yummy every time. My husband has had the blue burger (thought it was ok, but kind of soggy) and the fish tacos, which he said were decent but not the best around. Parking is not usually a problem, but I've had to wait up to about 25 minutes for a table in the morning sometimes. The service is not always quick or the best either. My acai bowl came out over 10 minutes before my husband's food. I felt bad, but had to start eating before him so it didn't melt! Overall, it's good but I wouldn't call it the best place in the Village either. I'd definitely come back just for the acai bowl though.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Love Swami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This location is the old Carlsbad Beach Grill location. I found out on my last Carlsbad visit that the CB grill was closing and on the next visit a few months later we found Swami's! Love the food...have always got good, friendly service. The new patio is a very nice addition. Hubby loved his grilled chicken salad and I got oatmeal....it was delicious!!!!
I enjoy the location. We sat on patio. My friend who works in CB says it is popular with locals!
Do check out the healthy selections. I will say my service was much better this last visit. They had lots of help and one of the servers had worked in the previous restaurant and is a great server. The food is good quality and good value...and they seem to be working on the other issues!
I will always go here when I am in Carlsbad!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlsbad, California
“Nice healthy addition to the Village”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Been here three or four times since it opened in Carlsbad and have never been disappointed. Lots of choices (almost too many) and everything really solid and delicious. Portions are almost laughably large--most recently I had the tofu curry and I was eating leftovers the next several days--so try to split a dish if you can find something sharable. Wait staff WAY nice.
Only downer at all is street location can make it a loud dining experience. But nice to have another healthy alternative in town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere