“Yummy and healthy.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Northern Virginia
“Yummy and healthy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Coconut french toast is exceptional. Bacon thick and delicious. Had the mocha coffee which was very good. Regular coffee very good as well. Fresh ingredients. Superb service. Only downside was siting in the draft which was uncomfortable and cooled off the food. We and another couple asked if they could close the door to the outside but the owner refused. Odd considering the other great service We moved and enjoyed our lunch but it did spoil the experience a bit.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Pasadena, California
“Food was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant makes good whole food and even the coffee is awesome. A little eclectice and you'll find a few unusual folks there, but worth the visit. Go for the egg and quinoa dishes

Visited October 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“Maybe too healthy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Four stars for customer service; two stars for food.

Looking for somewhere different to have breakfast, we dropped into the Naked Café. The weather was beautiful, so all of the outside tables were taken and we were seated at a tiny table inside. Not being a pancake or French toast aficionado, and not wanting to spend $8.50 on a bowl of fruit, and trying to be wise in my food choice, I ordered the Pesto Scramble and my husband ordered the Artichoke Scramble.

The Pesto Scramble was soooo disappointing. If you like pesto, this is the dish for you. It was too overpowering for me and I just couldn’t eat it. The baby organic greens that accompanied it were delicious as was the spinach tortilla. The Artichoke Scramble was tasty and the herb potatoes were very good.

When the server came to take away our plates, she noticed that the Pesto Scramble was virtually untouched and I mentioned that I didn’t care for it. She offered to get me something else, but we didn’t want to wait around, and I told her the salad and tortilla I ate was plenty for me.

When she came back, she told us that she talked with the manager and they were not going to charge us for the dish I didn’t eat. We didn’t ask them to do that, they volunteered which was very gracious of them. That speaks volumes to how they value their customers.

Although the menu didn’t really inspire me to return, we will, simply because of the courteous and caring manner in which we were treated. Think we’ll opt for lunch the next time!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan, United States
“Fresh and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had a grilled chicken wrap with peanut sauce, and carrot ginger soup. The wrap was extremely tasty and full of flavor. The carrot ginger soup was okay, but had a bit too much on the ginger side of things for my taste. They have a great selection of cocktails and I had "Red with envy", which was most refreshing. The pancakes my friend's kid got came with a smiley face on them, so that was fun. They also had lots for vegetarians/vegans. Scrumptious!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Delicious and Healthy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love the food at Naked Cafe. It's obvious that they put effort into making their food not only healthy, but also food that tastes good. They have a large vegetarian/vegan selection as well. On this particular visit, I had the "Dual Delight", which was beef/chicken with peanut sauce on top of brown rice and veggies. Service can be slow at times, but it's a good place for a relaxed lunch with a friend or spouse. Their location right in the Village is also ideal, with plentiful parking and outdoor seating.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to The Naked Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Naked Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.