This property lived up to my expectations and beyond. I will definitely stay there again and plan on taking my family next time!
- VERY close to the beach. It is right across highway 1. You literally cross the street and walk down the stairs and you are there
- Sunset views are amazing. You can see them from the pool or if you have a balcony room
- Hotel is very clean, well lit, nice furniture, etc. It is a very comfortable place to be.
- Hotel staff is nice and helpful
- Conveniently located to lots of places like restaurants, mall, beach, Carlsbad village, etc
- Pool area is perfect. Great pool and hot tub, also has chairs by the fire place and close to the bar to get drinks. Towels were always available
- Rooms were quiet. We stayed on the side facing the highway and still slept just fine
- This hotel has the BEST curtains for blocking out light which may not seem like a big deal but is huge to me
- The only reason this is not rated excellent is because of the resort and parking fees. I hate when hotel properties do this. We had pre-payed to get a better rate. When we left, we still had a bill for $34 a day for the parking and resort fees. I'm sure we were told about these when we pre-booked, but still annoying. Just include it in the fees.
That being said, I would still stay here again. It was a great place and we really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With sweeping views of crystal beaches and the Pacific Ocean atop a series of gently rolling berms in sunny Southern California, Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront is the destination for luxury. The Resort features 215 expansive guest rooms and suites, the full-service Ocean Crest Spa and world-class dining at Chandler’s Restaurant & Lounge. Guests can enjoy a variety of amenities including an ocean view swimming pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and over 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor banquet facilities. With easy access to miles of beach, recreational activities like surfing, fishing and water sports are readily available. For families, Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront is a short drive to LEGOLAND California, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park and Disneyland California. As well, the resort is minutes from Palomar Airport and less than a 45-minute drive from San Diego International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.