This property lived up to my expectations and beyond. I will definitely stay there again and plan on taking my family next time!
- VERY close to the beach. It is right across highway 1. You literally cross the street and walk down the stairs and you are there
- Sunset views are amazing. You can see them from the pool or if you have a balcony room
- Hotel is very clean, well lit, nice furniture, etc. It is a very comfortable place to be.
- Hotel staff is nice and helpful
- Conveniently located to lots of places like restaurants, mall, beach, Carlsbad village, etc
- Pool area is perfect. Great pool and hot tub, also has chairs by the fire place and close to the bar to get drinks. Towels were always available
- Rooms were quiet. We stayed on the side facing the highway and still slept just fine
- This hotel has the BEST curtains for blocking out light which may not seem like a big deal but is huge to me
- The only reason this is not rated excellent is because of the resort and parking fees. I hate when hotel properties do this. We had pre-payed to get a better rate. When we left, we still had a bill for $34 a day for the parking and resort fees. I'm sure we were told about these when we pre-booked, but still annoying. Just include it in the fees.
That being said, I would still stay here again. It was a great place and we really enjoyed it.