Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1050 Grand Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 34 hotels in Carlsbad
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Very good valu and great room with nice kitchen. The pool was very clean and had lovely loungers for sunbathing. Groceries shopping close by and only a short walk to the beach.
We will definitely be back
Barb and Jim from Burnaby B.C. Canada

• Stayed March 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
We just received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I'm thrilled that you found our pool inviting and relaxing and were able to enjoy your stay in Carlsbad. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Carlsbad. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My experience at this property was an excellent experience the rooms were spacious and the staff
was awesome even though we didn't use the kitchen much, it was filled with everything we needed to cook. This was a great hotel for the price. A short walk to the Beach and Denny's is right across the parking lot. Albertson's is right across the street and walking distance to downtown Carlsbad. Our family really enjoyed are stay at this location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay in Carlsbad. We were so pleased to hear that you found our hotel a great value for your money. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Carlsbad.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

one of the best business hotels that I have stayed in. Rooms are spacious and staff were polite and courteous. the experience is simply awesome.... If you are looking for the most bang for the buck, this is definitely it.....

Room Tip: very good location...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
I appreciate yo utaking the time to write such a fantastic review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you found our property to be a great for business. It's great to hear that our associates were so polite and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The overall experience at this property was an excellent experience from beginning to end. When we first arrived to check-in the staff was very attentive to our needs, assuring that all of our needs would be met while staying at their property.
I travel constantly with my business and stay in hotels across the USA all year around and this property has the best customer service that I have experienced in along time.
The property is in an excellent location; minutes from the freeway and most important a five minute pleasant walk from the beach.
I and my staff really enjoyed our stay at this location.

Room Tip: My staff and I where in different locations in the hotel and all of the rooms were great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank for the great comments about our associates and your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your and your staff had a wonderful stay with us in Carlsbad. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to you seeing you next time you are in Carlsbad.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Rooms are huge, staff is awesome and I am going back in 2 weeks. It doesn't get much better than this hotel and the price is unbeatable. There is a Denny's next door a 7-11& Albertson's Grocery store within walking distance. I could have stayed at this hotel for weeks. I am very happy with the "bang for my buck".

Room Tip: I was in 131. Usually the first floor of a hotel is awful but, I had no complaints.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our associates, property and your stay. I'm thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your most recent stay and even happier that we will see you again in a few week. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Staff is awesome, friendly, nice, and always go out of their way to take care of me. The hotel is close to the beach. They keep the property pretty clean and there is always someone there 24/7 which is good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time recognized the excellent service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled to hear that the associates go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. It's also great that you enjoyed our close proximity to the beach and were able to enjoy the ocean while in Carlsbad. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our recent stay at the hotel was excellent; loved the new decor; but most of all the staff who are very considerate. We have been guests of this hotel many times and usually stay for a week to visit our family near-by. It is affordable and well located. We highly reccommend Extended Stay.

Room Tip: We prefer the third floor. The rooms are quiet and comfortable, free internet, and having a kitchen...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our associates level of customer service. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates made your stay comfortable while you were visiting family in Carlsbad. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Carlsbad.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea

Address: 1050 Grand Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Location: United States > California > Carlsbad
Ranked #28 of 34 hotels in Carlsbad
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
Extended Stay America Carlsbad
Extended Stay Carlsbad
Carlsbad Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.