“Maybe we missed something” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Thornton, Colorado
“Maybe we missed something”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Living in a state that does not have an In N Out, we have always heard that they are the best ever. We visited an In N Out and although I would say that it was better than anything at the "big three", it was not at all spectacular. I am not trying to create a burger controversy, but I would recommend Smash Burger as a chain and Hodad's long before In N Out.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lincoln, NE
“Crazy busy... For a reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I took my 14 year old son here for the first time on a trip to California. I have eaten at many In n Out Burgers. They are always busy and this one was no exception. Still, all the workers seemed genuinely happy, were working hard, and the gal who took our order was incredibly professional and courteous. It was a bit of a challenge to find a place to sit but when our number was called everything was worth it. The double double simply can't be beat. I'm glad I live far away, otherwise I would eat here every day!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlsbad, California
“Can't believe I am reviewing In-N-Out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

It's a fast food place after all. I read some of the negative reviews and had to laugh. You can't compare this to McDonalds or Five guys....In-N-Out is totally different. Personally I love the place even though I am a ridiculously healthy eater this is my choice of "cheat food".
They have an almost secret menu that is not advertised, you just get to know it by being a local.
The staff are all really young but very friendly and being an open kitchen you see the pace that everybody works. One day I would like to try out the potato slicer...it does look like fun.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arvada, Colorado
“So so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Not up to the hype? Better burgers and service at locally owned shop. Still a very good burger, for fast food!

Visited June 2013
Scotland
“You can't go wrong with In-N-Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Absolutely love the food - it is always consistently good and the only challenge is answering the hundred questions when you are ordering for a big group - yes to onions, no to special sauce, yes a meal, add the pickles, remove the pickles, etc!! :) But other than that we loved it as always!

Visited June 2013