Stayed just one night, but would have been happy here for a week. Location was excellent. The hotel and room was suited just right, especially for the business traveler. Everything looks new and updated. They had a sofa/sectional that was just like being at home. Even the bathroom sink was this cool/southwest colored mosaic bowl. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Overall, just a good value.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2½ blocks from the beach, Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area’s many great attractions. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or the Village of Carlsbad or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.