Our room was very comfortable for our family of 5. Rooms were new, bright, very clean. Beds and even sofa bed were very comfortable providing a great night's sleep for all. Free parking was so nice. Breakfast was ample offering so many hot and cold choices. A nice touch was the dining area with a fire place and the insulated to-go coffee cups for coffee fans. The location was safe, good-looking, and central for tourists wanting to venture any either direction for a Southern California trip. We loved this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad