My sister and her son were visiting from Italy, so having two children under the age of three ourselves we decided to go to Legoland for Halloween. The hotel is really nice, a bit pricy, the room was great and big, enough for three adults and three children (2 queen beds, 1 sofa bed). We arrived late evening (around 9.30pm), check-in was easy, got a late check-out so we could enjoy the pool the day after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2½ blocks from the beach, Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area’s many great attractions. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or the Village of Carlsbad or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad