“croissant french toast!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
glendale, ca
“croissant french toast!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

breakfast was fresh and delicious, and service was good. just steps away from the carlsbad inn. our party of six was seated promptly, and we had a really nice breakfast.

Visited October 2012

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“No flavor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We went here for breakfast even though the front desk of our hotel did not recommend it. We should have listened. The food was bland. It did not seemed to be prepared with any love. Also none of the staff seemed happy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Minot, North Dakota
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Delicious food, great staff and dog friendly. The staff even brought a water bowl for our lab as it was a hot day. If you enjoy a flavored coffee, they have a different tasty one each day.

Visited September 2012
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
“Good breakfast choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I like the varied menu, sitting outside on the covered patio. We had muffins, fruit, biscuit, eggs, bacon, potatoes for breakfast.

Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Rude servers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place looked well located just off the avenue. After a long walk on the beach we thought we would stop in for an espresso. The sign had said please wait to be seated. There was no one at the front desk, so I went in to the restaurant to look. My elderly mother went to sit down at a table. I asked the server in side where we should sit, and if we could just pick a table. He promptly told us to speak to this other server as he does the seating. I didnt see him, and repeated that all I wanted to know is if we could choose the table or just wait. (there was lots of room and no line up). He again rudely told me that this other customer came first and he would then get to me after. Again, my question was not to be served immediately, but where to sit. I went to my mother who had sat down and told her we were going to starbucks where they are always polite, and have free wifi! Done!!

• Visited October 2012