“Good breakfast choice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
“Good breakfast choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I like the varied menu, sitting outside on the covered patio. We had muffins, fruit, biscuit, eggs, bacon, potatoes for breakfast.

Visited October 2012

Calgary, Canada
“Rude servers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place looked well located just off the avenue. After a long walk on the beach we thought we would stop in for an espresso. The sign had said please wait to be seated. There was no one at the front desk, so I went in to the restaurant to look. My elderly mother went to sit down at a table. I asked the server in side where we should sit, and if we could just pick a table. He promptly told us to speak to this other server as he does the seating. I didnt see him, and repeated that all I wanted to know is if we could choose the table or just wait. (there was lots of room and no line up). He again rudely told me that this other customer came first and he would then get to me after. Again, my question was not to be served immediately, but where to sit. I went to my mother who had sat down and told her we were going to starbucks where they are always polite, and have free wifi! Done!!

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Barely mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I don't know if we just happened to order the worst items on the menu, but we found all of it disappointing. Yes, the menu has several options and the portions are generous but if nothing tastes good, it doesn't matter. We had the lobster roll, salad, lobster crab and shrimp salad sandwich, eggs and bacon, and one of their soups. The lobster was minced and mushy, the seafood salad sandwich was mostly chopped celery, the eggs were WAY over cooked and nothing had any seasoning at all. On the up side, the service was very good. But, for a pricey lunch at a highly rated restaurant, we couldn't have been less impressed.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Queen Creek, AZ
“Great Brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Slept in and went to eat. Easy going and laid back. Had a great experience. Would definitely go back on our next trip. Food was good, but family didnt quite rate it a 5. They have our vote. Go there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, California
“Not happy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was recommended by a local, but I was not impressed. Ate breakfast outside, and it felt dirty with lots of flys. My omelette had no taste and the eggs were overlooked and dry. I asked for some salsa, and that did help. My husbands eggs, sausage, and toast were fine.

Visited October 2012