“AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 35 Activities in Carlsbad
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Our experienced crew and FAA commercial licensed pilots are ready to take you on a journey surpassing any adventure you have encountered. Our pilots have over 30 years of flight experience combined and each pilot is one of 24 pilots that provide passenger rides for the Albuquerque International balloon festival and have an impeccable safety record. Our balloons and vehicles are regularly maintained and inspected to assure a safe and unforgettable experience. We are a family owned and operated balloon company and your experience means everything to us! Whatever adventure you choose, we will assure you one of the most enjoyable, safe and incredible experiences of a lifetime! So what are you waiting for? "Do Something Different Today"! Operating in Del Mar and Santa Barbara Wine Country!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Diego, California, United States
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have always wanted go on a hot air balloon since I was a little girl, it finally happened this yr for my bday! :) I was a bit nervous but I did my research and felt that "Sky's the Limit" was the best choice for my fiance and I. James, our pilot and the ground crew were so professional and their service was superb. I felt safe and that allowed me to enjoy this amazing experience, I can't wait to do it again! I highly recommend Sky's the limit, thank you for making my bday a memorable one!

Visited January 2013

San Diego, California, United States
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I surprised my Wife with a Balloon flight for her Birthday.

She was totally surprised and very excited.

The flight was exciting for myself as well. An unforgettable experience - The pilot and ground crew did a wonderful job and we had a fun and memorable experience.

I'd recommend flying with "Sky's the Limit" anytime.

- Ron Donofero

Visited January 2013
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I want to thank our pilot James! This was my boyfriend and my first hot air balloon ride and it was spectacular! I recommend it to everyone! The views are breath taking. There is a lot of comedic relief from the staff too if you are nervous, just made it that much better :) was very exciting and romantic !!!

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Bucket list item with fantastic service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had been wanting to take a hot air balloon ride, and thought our vacation to San Diego would be the perfect opportunity. I WAS AMAZED!! The ride was smooth and peaceful, and our captain, Matt, was excellent. He was very informative and engaging on our flight. The crew, led by Aaron, was also great. These guys worked so hard to ensure a safe, enjoyable flight, and I would recomment this to anyone! We took the sunset flight and it was truly memorable to celebrate our anniversary. KUDOS to Matt, Aaron, and everyone at Sky's the Limit! You will NOT regret this adventure!

Visited October 2012
Alhambra, California, United States
“Sky's the limit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We loved it! The views are breath taking. The whole experience is awesome. I thought I was going to be afraid, but you go up so smooth and slowly you can hardly feel it. Once you are up there it is so calm and quiet.

Visited October 2012