“A challenge” 4 of 5 stars

Barcelona
8 attraction reviews
“A challenge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The course is very difficult although beautiful and well conserved. It's in the middle of a "conserved" area, so you can see from rattle snakes to road runners.
Impossible to play without cart as there are loooooong distances between greens and next tees some times.
If you need classes ask for Steve Vaughn, great instructor.

Visited November 2012

Carlsbad, California
11 attraction reviews
“Wait, you want how much money to ride a waverunner counter-clockwise for a half hour?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've always wanted to ride a waverunner but it's so expensive I've never tried it. But I've done other things at this lagoon, it's pretty. It just makes me grumble every time I drive by and see someone riding around #sourgrapes

Wilmington, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went stand-up paddleboarding for the first time here with my sister. We bought a Groupon, so the price was drastically less than the advertised prices. We had 2 hours to paddle around the lagoon, which was the perfect amount of time. It was easier than I thought it would be, and we had a great time paddling along the beautiful homes in the lagoon. Definitely worth a trip!

Visited June 2012
Carlsbad, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great variety of activities at Carlsbad Lagoon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Lots of fun experiences to try at the Lagoon, have been there a few times tried wake boarding, the water cycles and my favourite hiring a jet ski for an hour. Check out the wake boarding and BBQ package they do on fridays great value for money. Will go again.

Visited August 2012
California, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Fun place for a small adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a coupon for the lagoon, so we rented an aquacycle (giant tri-cycle on water) - which was a lot of fun! Gave us a leg workout. We decided next time to rent a jet ski!

Visited August 2012