“AWESOME Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Austin, Texas
“AWESOME Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

We LOVE this hotel!!! We always try to stay there when we come to Carlsbad. The staff is amazing and so kind. They always remember us and the hotel is great with a great location. The food is good and the hotel has a lot to do from the pool, the beach, the bar, the movie nights, etc. My son loves this hotel and they have a shuttle to the local attractions.
I even lost my wallet in the lobby and the hotel staff found it and returned it to me with everything still inside, which could have really terrible while on vacation. Great place to stay overall!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Mineola, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Excellent hotel and well undervalued. Take advantage of the outdoor fireplace and living room!

• Stayed June 2011
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

Loved this place! Breakfast was great and convenient since I had to be out early for my meeting. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel for business and leisure stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011 via mobile

Best staff and service that I have experienced in a long time. Sean at the front desk was soo helpful, Kevin our cook made the best omelets, and we loved the fresh coffee in the lobby! Definitely will be back again soon.

• Stayed January 2011
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

A quick business trip to Carlsbad included a stay at this property. Normally, a stay at a Hilton Garden Inn would lead one to think about minimum service, and corners being cut. How far from the truth that would be in describing the Carlsbad property! Everyone I spoke to, everyone I dealt with was without exception superb. I cannot rave enough about the care and attention this team delivered. The checkin was flawless, even though the young lady I was dealing with was an student intern (she told me it was her third day!). The staff for room service were flawless, not just in terms of taking the order, but in delivery as well. Even the housekeeping staff were friendly to a fault. There are many 5-star properties that could take lessons from this team. The room was pleasant, well above average, with everything working perfectly. The breakfast included a chef making eggs anyway you want; he was very talented. As sunny as the California day was, this hotel made it brighter. OK, find a flaw: they give you a bag of popcorn at checkin (great), but the microwave machine does not have a popcorn setting, so you have to guess at the number of minutes. How about that for finding something? (Frankly, I had to dig really deep for that one!) Summary, great location, and great staff. Go for it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

Since my last trip I have been dying to go back to the CBAD HGI. When I arrived they remembered my name even though I had only been there once! They also remembered that I love Jack and Coke and they had the waiter Malcom make me one before I was even up to my room. They really took great care of me and I loved every second of my trip. You really need to check out this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room near 335 its a great view!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Nanjemoy, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

We had a great stay at this hotel. The property is beautiful, it overlooks the ocean. However, I want to comment on the staff. We have never stayed at any hotel where the staff has been more accomodating then this hotel. I can understand why they are rated the third best Hilton in the US. I really think other hotels could learn from this staff. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach

Address: 6450 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Location: United States > California > Carlsbad
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Carlsbad
#5 Business Hotel in Carlsbad
#7 On the Beach Hotel in Carlsbad
#10 Romantic Hotel in Carlsbad
#13 Family Hotel in Carlsbad
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach 3*
Our hotel is located across the street from Carlsbad State Beach. Featuring ocean views, full service restaurant & bar, complimentary shuttle service, spacious guestrooms, heated pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and much more! All guestrooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary HSIA, two dual-line phones, and Television with PPV. Rooms feature new GSS Beds, 32' HDTV and Herman Miller chairs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach Hotel Carlsbad
Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Carlsbad

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.