My husband 2 kids(ages9&10) and I now reside in Menifee,Ca. only an hour away. But with all we have going on it seems that vacations just haven't been in the books. We used to live in Carlsbad and Oceanside and are very familiar with the area. So when we decided at the last minute to pack up an overnight bag and head to the coast to get together with some old friends to celebrate my husbands 44th b-day.....that's what we did! Not having any idea where we were going to stay.We enjoyed a wonderful dinner.A friend suggested "Ocean Palms Resort" So we called and got not only a room for the night, but loved it SO much that we stayed another night. What a GREAT set up...the beach, service was SPOT ON!!! Pull out sofa, kitchen set up...Everything we needed...just like home.....love, love, love just being able to walk around town !! We will be back soon, hopefully in a couple weeks. I would highly recommend the Ocean Palms Resort.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Beach Hotel Carlsbad
- Ocean Palms Beach Hotel
- Ocean Palms Beach Carlsbad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For generations, families visiting San Diego's North County for fun and relaxation on America's greatest beaches have enjoyed staying at the Ocean Palms. Our casual Carlsbad resort is ideally located along the coast in Carlsbad Village, home to one of Southern California's best collections of shops and restaurants. The Ocean Palms offers a wide choice of Carlsbad accommodations. From comfortable budget rooms to luxury suites, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms, some with ocean views, every room offers a fully equipped kitchen. We have the unique ability to provide you with the exact sleeping arrangements you need. Whether it's adjoining rooms or a suite, we can get you the space you need at a rate you'll love. Enjoy a continental breakfast, with fresh fruit, fresh-baked cookies, Danishes, and fresh-brewed coffee. Enjoy the laid back atmosphere and the lush landscaping. We're pet friendly, there's free WiFi, a heated pool and Jacuzzi. We love families who can't get enough of the beach, so we provide free beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, and even free surfboards. The beach is right across the street, and the charming Village of Carlsbad is just a block away. Visiting Legoland? We're only a 10 minute drive. We're also just three blocks from the Coaster railroad station, so you can ride the train and take in all the attractions in San Diego, from a Padres Game at Petco Park to a tour of the historic aircraft carrier U.S.S. Midway. Here in North County San Diego, explore wineries and microbreweries. Welcome to your beachside home away from home. Come to the Ocean Palms, where cool Pacific breezes sweep across the enchanting Village of Carlsbad. There is no better place for families to capture the magic of Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Amex, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ocean Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.