We are staying here (still here) for a week with RCI exchange. The one thing I like the most about this place is the simple check in process and nobody bugs us about the timeshare sales. It took us about 5 minutes to check in and the staff were very friendly. We have a one-bedroom unit with a partial ocean view. There's a nice size balcony with a nice table and comfortable chairs. The unit is very spacious and you can have a party in the bathroom. The kitchen has everything we need. Though it would be nicer if there were a few more containers. The unit also comes with washer and dryer, with laundry soap.
Another thing I like about this place is that all activities provided are free and clean towls and linens are exchanged any time when we leave the laundry hamper with dirty towls and linens outside the door in the morning. Trash is picked up outside of the door in the morning. There's no need to call anybody for anything. We left a note in the hamper asking for more dishwasher soap and it came with the clean linens and towls the same morning.
There are two jacuzzis (one for adult only) and a heated pool, which is very nice. The only thing that I have to complain about this place is that the echo is very loud because the units are built around the pool and all the noises go up to the 3rd floor. Luckily we have not had any problems after 9 pm.
The resort is right across the street from the ocean and we took many wonderful walks during our stay. The sunset is breathtaking from the viewing deck on the third floor. While there are many restaurants here, there's a Amenian's Cafe only about 100 feet from the resort and the food is excellent. They also serve Mimosa, which is delicious.
It is too bad that our vacation has to end tomorrow and we will hit back home. However, we definitely will come back again whenever we have a chance.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack Beach Resort By The Sea Hotel
- Tamarack Beach Resort By The Sea Hotel Carlsbad
- Tamarack Beach Carlsbad
- Tamarack Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps to the Beach..the Tamarack Beach Resort Hotel located in the Coastal Village of Carlsbad California. Just steps to the beach on Historic Route 101 and walking distance to all the One of a Kind Shops and Cafes in the Village. Dini’s by the Sea is located on the premises best known for there Sunset Dinners with seating on the patio. Looking for your next Venue how about a Panoramic Ocean View Meeting Room? Tamarack Beach Resort is one of the only Resorts with direct Ocean Views and Direct Access to the Beach all Hotel rooms with an Ocean View or Partial Ocean View have Private Patios. We offer a unique way of looking for accommodations with Hotel rooms or Condos (1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms) we can accommodate just about any size family or length of stay. All Hotel rooms come with a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Wireless and Secure Parking combined with a Heated Pool, 2 Hot Tubs and Recreation Room. Condos have a fully equipped Kitchens, full size Stack able Washer and Dryers and all units have Private Patios. When you stay at the Tamarack Beach Resort you are bound to experience More Than A Room, More Than A View but "A Touch of Paradise." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Tamarack Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.