“Great fish tacos!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Ottawa Canada
“Great fish tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband is not a fan of fish and he loved it. We even returned the next day. As many reviewers have stated, this is a chain restaurant but it is good food. Not fancy but certainly not in the same category as burger joints. Salsa bar was lovely and food was freshly made and delicious! I even had a Negro Modelo with my meal(only $2.50!) Hubby tried the grilled fish as well as street tacos and enjoyed both. Mine was the traditional fish taco (he avoids wheat so tried a bite) We both agreed this was the best one.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

96% Recommend
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not your typical Rubio's...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We went to Rubio's after we arrived at our hotel. I ordered the pablano chili & portabella mushroom tacos! They were so good. Normally, at the Rubio's near my house in Las Vegas, it's hit or miss with this item but here, it was outstanding! Also, I loved the staff, they were friendly helpful and greeted each person as they came into the store. They all seemed really happy (maybe it's because they live near the beach), I don't know. :) I asked for some tortilla chips because my meal and the kids meals didn't come with any, the lady at the counter gave them to me for free and said "don't worry about it". I really enjoyed my meal here.

Visited July 2012
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Found this place on the last day in Carlsbad. And it was one of the best meals we had our whole one week trip. Wish I had found this at the beginning of our trip because I would have went almost daily. Go... You'll love it!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

If you like fish tacos this is a must try! Absolutely wonderful!

Visited May 2012
Carlsbad, CA
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is good "California" mexican. Really interesting combos and burritos and sauces. Always fresh and always good.

Visited April 2011